Check out the 40 page: Preview Guide.
Volunteer Opportunities: here.
More than 20,000 attended the L.A. Green Festival last year.
Great kids activities too!
Come visit the Los Angeles Eco-Village booth (#550), and so many other organizations you may want to catch up with.
Lots of interesting speakers, demonstrations of all kinds, and a place to run into old friends and colleagues and meet new ones.
Friday, September 12th from noon to 6:00pm
Saturday, September 13th from 10am to 6:00pm
Sunday, September 14th from 10am to 6:00pm
Los Angeles Convention Center – South Hall G
1201 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Buy discounted tickets on-line here: http://greenfestivals.org/
and Get In Free if:
You come by bike and use the LACBC Bike Valet service
You come by Metro and show your Tap Card.
Green Festival® is a vibrant, dynamic marketplace where companies and organizations come to showcase their green products and services, and where people go to learn how to live healthier, more sustainable lives.
Green Festival is America’s largest and longest-running sustainability and green living event. We bring together the world’s most trusted companies, innovative brands, national and local businesses, pioneering thinkers, and conscious consumers in one place to promote the best in sustainability and green living.
Green Festival offers something for everyone, with the widest selection of products and services to work green, play green and live green from food, fashion and health to energy, construction and design. People can shop and enjoy vegan, vegetarian, organic foods, hands-on demos, educational activities and inspirational speakers.
Mission and Vision:
Green Festival is inspiring and empowering consumers, communities and businesses to work green, play green and live green.
At Green Festival, we are committed to:
- Showcasing the best and latest green products and services in the market
- Making ‘green’ practical, viable and accessible to everyone by promoting sustainability in everyday life choices and actions
- Providing the ultimate marketplace for green brands and consumers who want to integrate sustainability into their lives
- Striving to be a zero-waste marketplace where consumers can be assured that companies are committed to environmental sustainability
- Representing a diverse, sustainable community that is socially and environmentally responsible
- Encouraging companies to adopt green and fair trade principles through Green America’s certification process
- Supporting vegan-vegetarian diets that are focused on organic, non-GMO and local artisanal foods as part of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle
- Serving as a launching pad for Corporate Social Responsibility efforts and consumer programs in sustainability
Much more info about Green Festivals here: http://www.greenfestivals.org/