72 Hour Permaculture Design Course On-Line – Anytime – Free!
WHAT: 72 Hour Permaculture Design Course
COMPLETE PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE with Larry Korn, among America’s leading permaculture authorities.
“Though the problems of the world are increasingly
complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison
The complete 72+ hour permaculture design course curriculum is now available completely without charge together with some amazing interviews on sustainable living and intentional community design from some of the world’s leading permaculture educators. There is no catch here — the course is completely free; optional internationally-standard certification is also available as a paid service.
This is the same permaculture design course curriculum that is taught for thousands of dollars around the world, now available to you without charge. Our goal is to take permaculture mainstream, which requires making the knowledge available to people around the world without barriers. Many thousands of people have signed up since this course has been launched and we are continuing to fine-tune and release content.
Get started anytime and spread the word for a more regenerative planet and healthier living : http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com/
Course lectures in:
- Permaculture Fundamental
- Design and Patterns
- Plants, Climates and Soils
- Water and Aquaculture
- Urban Permaculture
- Social Permaculture
- Experiential Site Visits
- Student Presentations
- Natural building construction
- Pattern observation and site analysis
- Renewable energy and appropriate technology
- Reading the land and natural cycles
- Rainwater harvesting and conservation
- Soil regeneration and land restoration
- Passive and active solar design
- Food forests, trees, and garden design
- Greywater considerations and system design
- Business and financial permaculture
- Waste recycling and treatment
- Urban permaculture for sustainable cities
- …and much, much more!and sustainability interviews, community forum and free course materials!