Are you in L.A. City Council District 13? See boundaries here If so, c’mon out and meet your City Councilman, Mitch O’Farrell. Walk the neighborhood. Help clean up the streets, Meet neighbors and other staff from the CD13 office. Give your input directly to Mitch and/or his staff folks, several of whom will be there. What are your issues?
– Reducing traffic congestion?
– Free public transit?
– More road diets, pedestrian and bicycle infrastructure?
– Fix the sidewalks but be sure to SAVE the TREES?
– Tiny house villages for any who need and want them, especially those living on the streets?
– More affordable housing at a fraction of the current $400 per square foot?
– Your creative ideas for expanding rent control after the devastating defeat of Prop 10?
Date and time:
Saturday, January 26, 2019 from 9:30am to noon
Meet at 1623 Allesandro Ave
Los Angeles 90039
Changing the world starts with being present in the places that can make a difference with the people you can work with to create change!
Visit Councilman O’Farrell’s website here: https://cd13.lacity.org/