Open House from 3 to 6pm: Music, tours, workshops, kids’ activities, fun, free raffle with fun prizes.
Veggie Potluck from 6 to 8pm: Bring any veggie item to share, enough for about 4 to 8 people. And please bring your own eating utensils. Let’s keep this a zero waste event.
Please RSVP for veggie potluck to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No reservations required for Open House 3 to 6pm
Los Angeles Eco-Villagers will host you for these activities:
– L.A. Eco-Village Orientation and MiniTour with Ana Paula and Zoe at 3:30pm, and with AnaPaula and Claire at 5pm
– Gardening and greywater with Irma at 4pm and at 5pm
– Consensus oriented decision making with Yuki at 4pm
– White House Place Learning Garden with Lara at 3:30 and 4:30pm.
– Children’s Art Table with Leslie, Daniel and Randy at 4pm and at 5pm
– Timebank and Craft Club and Repair Cafe with Leslie and TimeBankers Katie and Ginko & Scoops at 3:30 and 4:30pm
– Conflict Resolution with Aurisha at 4:30pm
– Food Lobby Co-op with John at 4:30pm
– Skill Sharing with Zoe at 4:30pm
– Energy Workshop with Somer at 5pm
– Closing and Raffle with Adewole and Bruce at 5:30pm
– Veggie potluck in Courtyard from 6 to 8pm. Please bring your own eating ware and a dish of veggie food for 4 to 6 people. Let’s make this a zero waste event.
Much as we love dogs, please do not bring them to this event.
Please walk, bike or use public transit. Parking is often very limited in our neighborhood. More directions here: http://laecovillage.org/home/directions/